Sunday, April 19, 2009

Midlife crisis?



I'm probably using it wrong, but i'm kind of feeling it. I was going through my iPhoto library and tagging photos of people, and it was kind of making  me think of the past and people from it. I'm a bit of a broken record on this count, friends who died, like seeing pictures of them and remembering the good times, but then it hits me that i will never have those again with them. I know it's not all about me, but i'm the one in my head, and not in others, and my life is the only one i really have control over, so yeah. Then there are the exs that kept saying how they didn't want to ever get married or have kids, and now are one or both. Even ones i stayed friends with, it's kind of frustrating. I know i'm not perfect, and definitely have my quirks, but then i see people who are horrible people who have families. Good times. It's a good thing i have hobbies, but hobbies only go so far. Hell, part of the main reason i babble on the blogs is too talk about things. I talk to the bunnies, but they just kind of look at me like "yeah, yeah, now about the treats?" 

So along the lines of midlife crisis, i might need a sports car, or more my style, one of these. Yes, i realize it would probably keep me from getting a date even more, but i'm starting to not care what others think of me (even if it would probably be correct)


No comments: