Monday, December 01, 2008

Silly me

I must have been feeling frisky or something, earlier tonight i had part of a glass of gewerstraminer and then when i got home after a while i decided i "needed" a couple of white russians. (Long story that has no point where this morning i went out and got vodka and kahlua, i don't know either)
What i had forgotten was that my meds do odd things with alcohol and my body. They were drunken slowly, but
it seems to have made me funny in the head, more so than normal i am guessing. It also made me quite warm feeling.
I drink maybe once or twice a year with this amount. A glass a month is a lot for me, more a social drinker, although
now i'm going to have to rethink that too. I don't know what the point of this post is really, i'm still a little loopy, which
could be obvious as i'm posting at 5 am, and Google Chrome is probably going to mess this post up too. :P

No comments: