Friday, April 02, 2010

Goodbye Zack

I came downstairs from working on the computer to find Zack passed away just a little while ago. (He's the one on the right in better days) Great bunny, so glad i had those years with him, but i'm going to miss him more than anything. Kitty is freaking out, (she's on the left) they were bonded since i got them, lived in the same house, played together all the time. Now she's looking frightened, staring at the gate. Hope she handles it okay, he's the only one that she got along with out of all of them, and they got along great as this picture might show.

I'm going to miss you Zack.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

TFangel please let me offer my sincerest condolences on Zack's passing. I know it was a long uphill battle for you guys. At least he's not hurting anymore. And you will be able to start your recovery process.